Since 1993, Dr. James Byrne and his team at Byrne Dental have provided patients from Rapid City, SD and surrounding communities with reliable, gentle dental care. Helping each patient achieve and maintain their best dental health is our top priority. You and your entire family can count on us for all of your general and cosmetic dentistry needs. Our practice is designed to be welcoming to patients of every age, and our staff is here to make your experience positive and rewarding.
Join Our Family of Patients!
We always welcome new patients into our care. It is our goal to not only help you improve your smile, but earn your trust and respect. During your first visit, we will get to know you, your desires for your smile, and then work with you to create a personalized treatment plan. This first visit helps lay the foundation of a long-term, positive relationship between you and our team.
Scheduling your appointment as promptly as possible is our priority. We work to minimize your waiting and stay on schedule, but please be mindful emergency cases do arise and can cause delays. We try to accommodate same-day appointments for patients with emergency needs. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
Call to Request Your Appointment! 605-342-1200
What to Bring to Your First Visit
To provide you with prompt dental treatment, please be sure to bring the following items with you to our practice for your initial visit:
• Your Insurance Card
• Any x-rays taken from a previous dentist, if applicable
• Health History Form
• List of medications / medical conditions that may affect your treatment
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Payment and Insurance
Our professional team is committed to providing quality dental care at a reasonable price. In turn, we expect our patients to make timely payments for the services they receive. The following payment and credit policy has been established to support our ability to contain the costs of providing affordable general and cosmetic dental care to all of our patients.
Payment Terms for All Patients:
• Payment is expected at the time of service. We accept Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and CareCredit.
• Treatment costs of under $300 must be paid at the time of service
• Treatment between $300 and $400 can be paid with an initial payment of $300 and the remaining balance within 30 days
• Treatment costs over $400 or that will require lab work will be discussed with our financial department.
• Patients receiving dentures, partials, crowns, and bridges will need to have their balance paid in full before receiving them, with a 50% down payment.
For Patients with Dental Insurance Coverage:
• We file insurance claims as a courtesy to our patients. Deductibles and co-pays are required at time of service.
• If your insurance does not accept assignment of benefits, you will be required to pay for services rendered and have your insurance company reimburse you.
Committed to Patient Privacy
Please note, we do not transmit any patient health information via the internet and do have have an internet connection at our office. This prevents any data breaches, and we never store any financial information from our patients.